2022 Budget Process
Get involved in the 2022 budget process! Nanaimo City Council is holding a number of meetings regarding the 2022-2026 Draft Financial Plan. Learn more at the upcoming meetings:
- October 29 at 9 am - view presentations and discussions of the 2022 Department Business Plans
- November 3 at 9 am - presentations and discussions of the 2022 Department Business Plans continue
- November 5 at 9 am - view presentations and discussions of the 2022-2026 Project Plan
- November 10 at 9 am - view recaps of the 2022-2026 Financial Plan and Council deliberation
- November 15 at 7 pm - ask questions about the 2022-2026 Financial Plan
- November 19 at 9 am - view recaps of the 2022-2026 Financial Plan and Council deliberation
All meetings will be held in the Vancouver Island Conference Centre's Shaw Auditorium. You can attend in person or virtually through the City website. The November 15 eTown Hall will be broadcast on Shaw Cable channel 4 or BlueSky TV on 105 in addition to streaming on the City website.
The 2022 City Budget survey was closed on Sunday, November 14, 2021. We thank the participants who took the time to complete the survey and look forward to sharing the responses soon!